Are you in search of an easy tool that can help you create professional-looking logos, promo videos, animations, and slideshows? Didn’t even know such tools existed? So, today we’re going to review a popular online media editing platform called Renderforest.
The tool is getting positive reviews on Trustpilot, as well as social networks – which means it’s high time we figured out:
What is Renderforest Video Maker?
Renderforest Video is an online video and animation maker for creating intro videos, explainer animations, infographics, music visualizations, and a lot more in several minutes. This online video production platform unlike many kinds provides broadcast-quality videos at a more reasonable price. Not only it is free to use and saves your time but also it’s incredibly simply designed. Renderforest is perfect for both individuals and businesses and features upgrades and subscription plans.
- Web video creator and editor that requires no previous experience to use
- Browse over 300 video templates for all different types of videos
- Customize templates to specific branding and messages
- Export videos to publish on YouTube or further edit offline
- All projects are saved to a project dashboard to be accessed anytime
Design a Professional LOGO with Renderforest
The few simple steps to create a logo with Renderforest are quite straightforward:
- Go to their Logo Maker, and write down the name of your brand, and then hit the “Create My Logo” button.
- The next step will ask you for a few lines about your brand – this does not influence your results but will help generate more lifelike imagery and mockups.
- Next, you can select among six general stylistic directions for your logo, like “minimalist”, “flat”, or “watercolor”.
- Now you can edit the different elements of your logo, including the font, the icon, and the layout. If you don’t like what you see, you may click on the “Create from blank” option to do it yourself.
- The last step will let you choose the download option – the free version is low-quality, but still works perfectly fine for a pitch or team discussion. For production logos, a plan with high-definition rendering is of course recommended.
Voila! It’s so smooth it almost looks like wizardry (and technically it is, because it’s a logo-making wizard, get it?).
Creating Videos with Renderforest
Yes, at RF you can easily create a high-quality video without knowing a thing about (or paying for) professional editing software.
To start with, there are free video templates that help you create intro videos and product explainer videos.
If you want to give your video marketing a unique touch, you may use their 3D explainer video toolkit that has over a thousand animated scenes. You may sort these scenes by options like “Most Popular”, “Trending,” or “Newest.”
Similar to logo creation, the steps to video creation are quite simple. You need to choose a template, edit your project online, download it, and hit the publish button. Your video is now ready to use!
Renderforest has a stock gallery of commercial videos that you can easily remix and edit without going through any complicated interfaces.
Apart from this, they have more than 195,000 high-definition royalty-free stock footage that you can use to make your video more professional and appealing.
And of course, don’t forget a sound library for those finishing touches to your new video – btw this option allows you to upload your own music as well.
RENDERFOREST VIDEO MAKER – FEATURES
Now that you’ve seen how this online video maker works, let’s take a look at its main features:
- Creation of broadcast-quality videos online;
- Advanced video editing tools;
- Voiceover trimmer tool that doubles the effectiveness of your video;
- Commercial videos from the stock gallery or the possibility to upload your videos;
- Over 195,000 royalty-free HD movies to make projects more professional;
- Rich Sound Library to enhance videos with commercial soundtracks.